Terms And Conditions General
All orders accepted by Barrie Heaton Pianos are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall govern the contract of sale between the Barrie Heaton Pianos and purchaser. These terms and conditions will be deemed accepted by the buyer upon placement of an order. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable.
All goods are offered subject to being available. If goods are no longer available, Barrie Heaton Pianos reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund payment.
The Photographs used in this Catalogue are for illustration purposes only and do not represent the true size of the product. The laws of England shall govern all dealing between Barrie Heaton Pianos and the purchaser the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising pursuant thereto.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
- Payment must be made using a valid credit card or debit card that is accepted by PayPal
- Payment By BACS or cheque must be made before or no later than 28 days after the invoice date
- All goods remain the property of Barrie Heaton Pianos until payment is made in full.
- If the purchaser is not available to accept delivery of goods, the risk for loss or damage of goods will pass to the purchaser.
- Barrie Heaton Pianos reserves the right to reclaim any costs or losses from the purchaser due to payment being refused by the purchaser's credit or debit card issuer or bank.
- A contract of sale between Barrie Heaton Pianos and purchaser does not exist until an email has been sent to the purchaser confirming payment or agreement of BACS payment .
If you are not happy with the goods for any reason, we will give you a full refund of the product. If you cancel the contract with Barrie Heaton Pianos, you must inform us within seven working days and return the goods within 14 days you pay the cost of the return postage. Goods lost in transit will only be refunded on proof of postage. Restocking FeeYou have a duty of care to ensure that the products are returned in good order failure to do this may result in a restocking fee.
Schools, Churches and Institutions: if you have fitted the castors and they are the wrong type, we will charge you a restocking fee. We try to help the school to purchase the correct type of castors buy asking you to send a photo of the side of the piano so we can advise on the correct type to fit. If you have done this, we will not charge you a restocking fee.
All goods are guaranteed against faults for 12 months, unless stated, from date of invoice. Faults should be notified to Barrie Heaton Pianos before return, you should pack them securely and return them to us, together with your original receipt, original packing where possible and we will replace, repair or refund you including the return postage.
Goods lost in transit will only be refunded on proof of postage. You should send your proof of return to us by separate mail.
Barrie Heaton Pianos accepts no liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality unless the purchaser notifies Barrie Heaton Pianos in writing within seven working days of delivery of the goods.
Barrie Heaton Pianos accepts no liability for any claim for goods with missing components or goods differing in quality or description from the delivery note unless the purchaser notifies Barrie Heaton Pianos in writing within seven working days of delivery of goods.